Sunday, May 25, 2014
LOOKING AT RELIGION IN A SCIENCE VIEW
OK, friends, I am going to try to show you how I see religion in a science way, but remember I have dementia so take everything with a grain of salt. Last night I watched a you tube video from Stanford U. on animal sexual behavior, the most interesting was the frontal cortex area of the brain. Anyway; What I can remember about religion and the science value from it. The adventure begins with, there is no normal value for this one, it is just a radical or no radical areas. Religion is just an hypothesis of ideas about the wants and needs people need to get to a better place promised by a God if you obey his or her laws. It also is a needed ethical element called a morality, that causes the religion to change as its excepted values change, and they become a new religion within the same type of religion, like, all the different religions with in the Christian religion. Religion only becomes a theory when the idea is excepted by those in the religion as a fact, even though it is not a fact it is for those who except it as fact. Some religions can become extremely dangerous as they become radical. Some radical members will kill themselves for preachers or even do other nastier things for them. It is also a source of control given to a controlling man or woman over there life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment